Trying to pick a picture to send out is the hardest thing to do...All the ones I like he hates, all the ones he likes I hate!! How do you win???? Well I guess we just keep taking them 'til we both like the same ONE. HA HA HA
You need to have someone take the picture for you! So how is the search for the beach idea?? Well good luck. Hey put a pic of the ring up, I want to see it.
Yeah...You are engaged!! So happy for you! Thanks for looking me up! My hair is great! I only wish you could always do it! I'll be in Utah in April so I will come in again! XOXO...congrats again!
2 comments:
You need to have someone take the picture for you! So how is the search for the beach idea?? Well good luck. Hey put a pic of the ring up, I want to see it.
Yeah...You are engaged!! So happy for you! Thanks for looking me up! My hair is great! I only wish you could always do it! I'll be in Utah in April so I will come in again! XOXO...congrats again!
Post a Comment