Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

Chad and I took my mommy out to lumch. I love my mom so much. She is like my best friend. I can talk to her about anything and she just listens to me,I love that!!! She would do anything in the world for me, she is an AMAZING mom and I love her so much. We talk everyday even if its just a 30 second "Hello" and I can call her anytime of the day. My mom has always been there for me when I had no-one else. She is the first one I call when I have had a bad day or feel sick,mom's always make you feel better.
**A few months ago I woke up in the middle of the night-3:00am with the worst head ache ever and I came in the living room and called my mom crying(I didn't want to wake Chad) and she told me what to do to feel better. (Don't get me wrong I call Chad too and he is good to me!)
**When I got divorced years ago my ex was to go to Paris with me.Well since that didn't work out like planned my mom got a ticket and went with me so I dint have to go to my aunts alone. So I had a travel buddie
**I could go on and on with things she has done for me but that would take days. I love my mom and I am so grateful for her and all the love she gives me.

6 comments:

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Mom's are the best! Thank goodness we have them!

Love the extensions and wasn't wicked AMAZING!!!! I LOVED IT!

Toni S. Cook said...

cute mom!! she looks like she could be your sister!!

Brookington said...

oh my heck she totally looks like my mom...haha

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hey I'm coming to Utah again and of course would love to see you and have you do my hair. I am coming the week of Sunday June21- Sat June 27.

Should I come to salon or would you be up for coming to the same place you did it last time? Any nights free or Days off? Do you work Monday?

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

oh you look so good in this pic syd! Ill be up there in two weeks so lets get together!!!!

Lance and Becky said...

You are too cute Syd, and I love love your hair! You always look amazing!