Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are having a BaBy!!!!! AHHHHH

Holy smokes we are having a baby. I cant even belive it!
I am due Jan 17th 2010. I have been so sick since week 5 and it is slowly starting to get better,I could fall asleep anywhere anytime of the day. Chad is ready to get out of the house and do stuff but all I want to do is get in bed. Well thats the update for now.

14 comments:

Zandra said...

I was totally thinking about you today so I searched for your blog and now I get to be the first to congratulate you! You guys will make awesome parents. Hope you feel better soon. The tired thing never goes away just so you know :)

Palmer Family said...

SO AWESOME!! I am so happy for you. It is the greatest thing in the world. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Kari said...

Yeah for you guys! Congrats! So happy for you.

Shel said...

So glad that you finally announced it officially! There have been so many times that I've wanted to ask you how everything was going on facebook, but didn't want to spoil anything!! So, horray :) How are you doing?

lindseyj said...

Congrats! I could tell there was something exciting going on when I saw you yesterday in church :)

Anonymous said...

Yea yea yEA! So happy for you guys!! That kid will be dressed to the NINES! ;) Can't wait to meet little Baby Zimmerman!!

Kristi said...

Yay! Congrats!!!

Bale Family said...

Congrats!!!! It was so good seeing you the other day! Let's really get together soon! I'll call ya!

Erin said...

congratulations syd!!! we're so excited for you!!! it was fun seeing you! hopefully again soon! glad you're feeling better!

Toni S. Cook said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!! Holy crap Syd! That is awesome, you are so sneaky:) Congrats! Maybe you can pave the way for me so I wont be terrified anymore haha. Im so excited for you!

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Ya I am so excited! I cant wait for you guys! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

What?!?! You are!?! That is great! We are due at the same time!!(well I am about 2 weeks ahead):0) I really am exited for you guys! I can't wait to meet baby boy Zimmerman :0) ha ha ha..I guess we will find out in a few weeks eh?

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

I was wondering if you had announced it....so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what you're having:) I'll be in the salon this week, hopefully I'll see ya.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

How is the morning sickness these days? Hope you are feeling better!