YAY! Boys LOVE LOVE LOVE their mommies. You are going to have a great time: sticks, rocks, dirt, tonka trucks, mohawks:) I am so happy for you guys. We are hoping for another boy. Congratulations!!
FuN fUn FUN!!! Boys take more physical energy but girls take much more psychological energy He'll be great fun! And ... now they have fun BOY clothes! So you can still shop
What what!! Haha congrats!! I hear boys are easier to raise lol cause girls are so much drama. I guess you'll find out! I'll be in to see you Wednesday morning! Congrats again:)
12 comments:
Congrats! So exciting! Boys are the best!
i am so stoked for you guys! i can just see chads smile when he found out that it was a boy!! congrats guys!
YAY! Boys LOVE LOVE LOVE their mommies. You are going to have a great time: sticks, rocks, dirt, tonka trucks, mohawks:) I am so happy for you guys. We are hoping for another boy. Congratulations!!
SO fun! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations to you both!
boys are so fun!!! congrats you guys! i'm so excited for you!
congrats you two! i am so excited for you to get started on the next best thing in life!
yay! you finally found out! congratulations :)
FuN fUn FUN!!!
Boys take more physical energy but girls take much more psychological energy He'll be great fun! And ... now they have fun BOY clothes! So you can still shop
What what!! Haha congrats!! I hear boys are easier to raise lol cause girls are so much drama. I guess you'll find out! I'll be in to see you Wednesday morning! Congrats again:)
Congratulations!
Syd I love Boys. You will have so much fun!!
Yay YAy YAY!!!!!! When is the baby shower i can't wait!
Post a Comment