Saturday, May 3, 2008

Real Salt Lake vs. Galaxy (David Beckham)

Tonight i was able to go to the L.A Galaxy vs. Real S.L.C with my family and it was the best!! I have to admit that i have a crush on David Beckham...He is so good looking and amazing at soccer. Tonight S.L.C was up by 2 and at David just minutes apart scored 2 goals to tie the game up. The final score was 2-2 but so intense. After the game he took of his shirt and gave it to a girl in the stands..so jealous but at least i saw him shirtless in person,if he takes his shirt of during the game they give him a card and call it celebrating, I call it sexy!!! Needless to say this is was a dang fun night...(Sorry you had to work Chad maybe next time you can come ) I didn't take this one but it is right after he scored!! AAAAAH
I waited for him to get on the bus,little blurry but it's him so close to me!!!
David #23.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh. What a dreamboat! Sigh again. You got close to him!! lucky!!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Oh my! I can't believe you were that close to him! Thanks again for getting me in for me hair. I love it!

Beck said...

You saw Beckham I am so freaking out right now :) How was it???? Are you loving married life? We need to do lunch soon with Jeana and Amanda.