Oh my goodness...I am so happy for Junell!! She looks awesome...you BOTH DO!! So fun to see everyone doing so well and happy! Please tell her congrats when you see her next!! ANd how cute is Chad for surprising you at work with flowers. You got a winner!!
Yeah, how happy and I for you! I love and miss ya Syd! We need to go to dinner or lunch here real soon, I would love to catch up with ya! Can I tell you how beautiful and fun you are! I'm so so so happy you have a good guy that treats you like you should be treated! It does my heart good! You're too cute, and way to go Chad...Syd, he's a keeper :) Love you!
Ahhhhh how sweet!!! Sydney we really do need to do a triple date with adam and amanda....you know that I love you tons...you are one of the best people I know...seriously!!! I love you!! Let's plan a date!!!
Girl, you are my number one friend..I just didn't want to make everyone jealous so I had to leave you off this time. I do love you and you better add me to your blog now! LOVES and KISSES! oh and PUSHUPS! Peace out cause I'm going to go throw up now.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness...I am so happy for Junell!! She looks awesome...you BOTH DO!! So fun to see everyone doing so well and happy! Please tell her congrats when you see her next!! ANd how cute is Chad for surprising you at work with flowers. You got a winner!!
Chad is such a stud! Those flowers are beautiful!
Yeah, how happy and I for you! I love and miss ya Syd! We need to go to dinner or lunch here real soon, I would love to catch up with ya! Can I tell you how beautiful and fun you are! I'm so so so happy you have a good guy that treats you like you should be treated! It does my heart good! You're too cute, and way to go Chad...Syd, he's a keeper :) Love you!
It's me again! I am going to add you to my friend's list, I hope that's okay! Love ya cutie!
Beautiful!! Nice one, Chad!
Ahhhhh how sweet!!! Sydney we really do need to do a triple date with adam and amanda....you know that I love you tons...you are one of the best people I know...seriously!!! I love you!! Let's plan a date!!!
Girl, you are my number one friend..I just didn't want to make everyone jealous so I had to leave you off this time. I do love you and you better add me to your blog now! LOVES and KISSES! oh and PUSHUPS! Peace out cause I'm going to go throw up now.
Post a Comment