A fun night out at Chili's with friends. Kira, Jorden and Tiff all came with me to Chili's. Tiff is drinking a fake Margarita.. (It is in inside joke) 

We leave in the morning for Lake Powell.. We will be gone for 5 wonderful peaceful days in warm weather. I go every year to Powell and This will be mine ans Chad's first week there together. I am excited to sleep under the stars and most excited i don't have to watch ESPN for the next 5 days, I hope Chad survives

Today i bought tickets to..... PARIS!!! We are going in January to stay with my aunt and uncle and cant wait to go!! I have been once before with my mom but cant wait to share it with Chad
Last night we went to the Real Soccer game and had the best time!! Thanks to Ryan we had sweet jersey's and great seats. It was so cold..Why is it so cold in June?? I don't remember it ever being this cold at this time of year. Oh well the moisture has made for beautiful green all around us, the mountains look amazing


4 comments:
Im jealous of powell and Paris! Sounds so fun! Cute pics!
FUN!! What dates will you be going to Paris in January?? Because Todd and I want you guys to come to Vegas to celebrate our 30th birthdays!!! I might book a pedicure on Saturday...talk to you soon!!
umm you forgot to mention that after the game, you played canasta with your cousins and that you got your butt whooped!
Ok you are officially spoiled. I cant believe you get to go to Paris again! How fun.
Post a Comment