Thursday, June 19, 2008

Off Again

Well in the morning we are off to Fish Lake for a few days. My family has a reunion there every year. From there we are going to Lake Powell again for a few more days to see more of my family. Oh boy oh boy.(the 2nd trip to Powell is Chad's idea) So update you when i get back. Farewell for now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney I love my hair! Jason might come with me next time we have our little hair party so you can cut his hair! Hope you are having fun in Lake Powell! Lucky girl!

The Ericksons said...

I did not know you guys are doing both Powell trips! We are so sad we could not go. I hope you guys have a good time. You are getting a lot of time off work! Nice. See you in a week!