Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Lunch with some dang Good friends

Yesterday we went out for a Birthday lunch at Cafe Rio. I just love all my friends they are the very best. It was so fun to get out in the sun, laugh and just enjoy each others company. Thanks Girls for a fun afternoon!!!XOXO
Jeana, Tasha, Jordan, ME, Shelly, Susan & Becky

8 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

Love how the pic goes from short to tall! ha ha funny! glad we were invited! It was TONS of fun and sooo nice to be OUTSIDE for a change!

Anonymous said...

You're so POPULAR!!! :) But I'd love to take you to Kneaders the next time we come to get our hair cut...kay? Speaking of "Popular," when are you going to see Wicked???

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I'm glad I was invited :0) It was way fun!

Susan and Vince Stroud said...

I was told there was a fun picture of us on your blog (even though I'm big and prego)! It was fun getting together:)

Bale Family said...

Happy belated birthday to you! Looks like it was a fun one! We really do need to get together very soon! I'll have Tony give Chad a call today! It's been way too long since we've seen you guys!

Beck said...

That was a fun day! We need to start up our Tuesday lunches again :) and we need to finish our abc books. When are you free? I have been getting mine organized so we can just make them when we get together next time.

{Erica} said...

SYDNEY! HI! So glad you left a comment... I didn't know you had a blog! Hope you don't mind me peeking in once in a while.

How are you doing? you look fabulous (as usual)!

3D BROWS ACADEMY said...

Syd... i love you but i so have not! Im in all maternity clothes still. I have 20 pounds to go!!! AAAHHHH... i have everyone covering me so you cant tell how fat i am! :) You are looking hot though miss thang!