Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome to the Erickson's

This is what we come into at the Erickson's... Chocolates on our bed. They are so good to us when we stay with them. We LOVE going to California to stay with them for so many reasons! Disneyland,golf,ocean,eating out,canasta & dinner at home.

3 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I am glad you guys had fun! We sure did! I think I played too much, because now I am paying for it!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I am SO glad you had a fun birthday. I love all the pictures of you and the disney characters...maybe you should move to Disneyland so you could work as one of the characters!

Beck said...

Ok I totally want to meet the Ericksons :) Disneyland looked like so much fun! I need to try and work that with Isaac next year on my bday..."The only thing I want for my bday is Disneyland just me and you (no kids)" haha!