That is so amazing to see! How are you feeling? I only have 5 more weeks. I'm just so tired lately!!
That is so amazing! Wow can't believe how well you can see what he looks like in that pic:) Oh and basically, about the Fall, I just HATE being cold!!
Well, I can't see him, but I am still really excited for you!
I want to see it in real life bring it in to the salon!!!
I cant wait to meet him!
I totally see him, he is going to be the biggest stud muffin! This little guy will just melt your heart...little boys do that to their mommies :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so amazing to see! How are you feeling? I only have 5 more weeks. I'm just so tired lately!!
That is so amazing! Wow can't believe how well you can see what he looks like in that pic:) Oh and basically, about the Fall, I just HATE being cold!!
Well, I can't see him, but I am still really excited for you!
I want to see it in real life bring it in to the salon!!!
I cant wait to meet him!
I totally see him, he is going to be the biggest stud muffin! This little guy will just melt your heart...little boys do that to their mommies :)
Post a Comment