OH MY HEAVENS! Your costumes look great! Chad is a good sport..even though we both know he secretly LOVED his costume :0)
super awesome! and super cute belly syd:). you seriously look great!
i looooove that costume idea! GREAT!
OMG!! that is freaking hilarious!! lol it!!
That is the best idea for a costume!Your belly looks so cute! I can't wait for you to have your sweet baby boy!
Hi Syd! Your costumes are hilarious! I love it! You look Sooo cute, even though I'm sure you don't feel that way, you do!
more pictures please!!!
Syd I love your blog! I'm glad you commented to I found it. You're such a cute prego lady, and now your baby is HERE! I want pics soon. Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH MY HEAVENS! Your costumes look great! Chad is a good sport..even though we both know he secretly LOVED his costume :0)
super awesome! and super cute belly syd:). you seriously look great!
i looooove that costume idea! GREAT!
OMG!! that is freaking hilarious!! lol it!!
That is the best idea for a costume!Your belly looks so cute! I can't wait for you to have your sweet baby boy!
Hi Syd! Your costumes are hilarious! I love it! You look Sooo cute, even though I'm sure you don't feel that way, you do!
more pictures please!!!
Syd I love your blog! I'm glad you commented to I found it. You're such a cute prego lady, and now your baby is HERE! I want pics soon. Can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment