Sunday, March 7, 2010

Our little Linc

Lincoln Chad Zimmerman
8lbs 9oz
21in long
12 1/2 hours labor
Jan 11,2010
He was born at midnight
He is now 8 weeks and 13 1/2 pounds. He eats like crazy sleeps through the night and is the BEST baby!! We are having so much fun watching him grow. He is going to start smiling at me anyday now :)




























14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally blogged!!! YEA!! I was so excited to see pictures of your cutie pie!! I want to meet him someday!

Michelle Tolboe said...

Syd! He's so cute!!

Josh and Anna said...

He is so handsome! I love him:)

Shel said...

Finally a blog post, hopefully this means there will be more to come. I just love Linc and can't wait to see him in person. I love that you added how long your labor was, speaking of that, I still haven't really heard your labor story. You need to post that!! (or I will just call and ask you about it) It was good to talk to you yesterday :)

The Ericksons said...

Man he really is Chad Jr. We were pulling for CJ! Haha. He is so cute and I want to hold him!

Zandra said...

He is very cute. I love the "Y" shirt! :)

Zandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

YAY! I've been patiently waiting to see him. WOW! He's beautiful. Love his cute little features. Little Linc. I'm so very happy for you two. Babies are the BEST and they just get better the older they get. CONGRATS!

Erin said...

so cute! you guys did good:). can't wait to see him longer than for 30 seconds at the store:). so happy for you that he is such a good baby. you're a lucky girl:).

jim and wendi said...

Beautiful! He is so darling. I am glad that you finally blogged about him!

Jen said...

He is a little stud! I love the Y outfit he is in:) Glad you are doing well. Linc is one cute baby!

ashley said...

he is adorable! I hope things are going well :)

Shawn, Hayley, Sophie Sandberg said...

He is SO cute Syd! Glad I finally got to see some pictures of him! Bet you are a great mom!

Beck said...

He is seriously SO sweet! Good job guys :)