finally he is so cute!
WOW Syd, he is SO dang cute! Those eyelashes are awesome! Good work.
Look at those eyelashes!! he is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!
Look at those eyes! He is SO precious! And that last picture of the 2 of you...Gorgeous girl!
He is so stinkin cute!!!! I was in UT for such a short time but was dying to see you. My hair wanted to see you too. It was too fast of a trip. Your little guy is getting so big. He is so handsome!!
That was JENNA.
He is so cute! I love his eyes! We still need to meet your little guy!
Okay we know how cute he is but he is 2 months older now please update
Post a Comment
8 comments:
finally he is so cute!
WOW Syd, he is SO dang cute! Those eyelashes are awesome! Good work.
Look at those eyelashes!! he is going to be a heartbreaker for sure!
Look at those eyes! He is SO precious! And that last picture of the 2 of you...Gorgeous girl!
He is so stinkin cute!!!! I was in UT for such a short time but was dying to see you. My hair wanted to see you too. It was too fast of a trip. Your little guy is getting so big. He is so handsome!!
That was JENNA.
He is so cute! I love his eyes! We still need to meet your little guy!
Okay we know how cute he is but he is 2 months older now please update
Post a Comment