
Friday, January 2, 2009
3 More weeks till Paris!
It is getting close....so close! We leave for the "City of lights". This trip is not coming soon enough. I am ready to pack my bags and leave! We found out that we are going to be there the same time as some of our friends, better yet we are on the same flight!! We are going to have a blast with them. I am going to try really hard not to take up all their vaca time with Sydney time. Needless to say I am very excited!!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am sooooooo jealous!!!!
Such a cute Paris picture. Love it! I too am so jealous...you have already been to Paris dont you think you should hand your tickets over to us :) haha!
So, I have been out of the loop for awhile thanks to my phone being broken, and being super sick...so..I am SO exited for you and your Paris trip!!!
I bet you had a blast seeing Amanda..it looks like you guys had a good New Years, and I still need to give you my Christmas present...someday right?? :0)
You're going to Paris??!?!?! AHHH you lucky girl. Are you and your husband going alone?? I am so excited for you
Post a Comment