This is a small taste of day 2 with lots more pic's to come. We are having a wonderful time. We are up late at night because we are having a hard time getting on the same time schedule. That is how I have had time to update my facebook and blog some what.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
aaahhhh!!!! How beautiful and how fun! I bet you are having a blast while Im freezing in cold boring provo:) Post more pictures!! And have fun! You two are so cute.
Oh syd I wish I was there I am glad you are having fun! Cant wait till you get back to hear all about it
I love that you are getting so many cute pictures of you and Chad. You will cherish those forever. Super Cute!
What a great way to have a vacation! I'm so jealous. That's awesome. You are one happy girl. and I am shocked about the robbery/being hit by a car story. That's crazy!
Post a Comment