Monday, January 5, 2009

Can you even??

Can you even BELIVE it? I was shocked when the end of the Bachelor and saw that Deanna came back and wants Jason back. I was speechless... I was broken hearted last season when she picked Jesse over the wonderful Jason,I cryed I was so sad. Now he is moving on and she show up.(Dumb I care so much..Yes I know)

9 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Yeah I am mad about Dayana coming back too. I seriously hope he does not pick her. Actually I am pretty sure he won't because when they showed the hand of the girl he proposes to at the end, it did not look like hers....weird I know, but it didn't. Poor guy though, I like him.

Ammon and Tasha said...

I havent watched it yet but I am already mad that she is back on the show. when i read about her breaking up with Jess this last summer i remember think - she better not try and get back with Jason after the way that she treated him!

Anonymous said...

Do you realize how unrealistic it is for any of those "Bacelor/Bachelorette" relationships to actually last? The only one that has lasted is Trista & Ryan and how many seasons have there been?? I rest my case. I used to love this show, but it is so superficial and silly that I finally realized what a waste of time it is.

Kari said...

I here you! I heart Jason and she is LAME! Can't wait to see what happens!

Jen said...

I totally saw it coming. I told chad and brit on new years that they are probably going to have her come back and say I made a mistake. I actually screamed out loud when I saw it on the post show clips. AHHHH she blew it!! I totally agree with you!! Didn't you find it interesting that the girl he gave the first impression rose to looks so similar to Deanna?

Anonymous said...

Syd!
I felt the same way!! I don't even know what to think!! I just can't wait to see that part of the show! Although I have to admit in the last season I was voting for the other guy. So I am bummed they are not together anymore. I just can't believe it!
I'm glad I found your blog! Now we can talk about the bachlor! lol
Courtney

Lindsey Lee said...

Feel free to stop by anytime you are in the hood! i would LOVE to see you Syd!! Ps- i am totally adicted to the bachelor too. He is such a babe. So whats up with Deeanna? Is she single again or somethin??

Beck said...

I KNOW ME TOO!!! I was freaking out and I couldnt find anyone who saw it yet so I didnt know who to talk to and vent to. OMG!!! This will be an interesting season. We should watch them together Syd! Its so much fun watching them when you can talk about all the stupid girls :)

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Really what the heck and then this week it didn't even show anything!