All of you that know me know that I take a million pictures. Well this is just a sneak peak of a few things we did. I am planning on blogging more when I get home so this will have to do for now. We are having the most amazing time here. We have had some weird food and seen very interesting people. But all and all its been great. We really miss Cafe Rio though... :) I will miss the Eiffel Tower more than anything though,its so beautiful.
That looks like so much fun! It looks like you guys are livin it up while your there! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! One of these days we still need to get together with you guys and do dinner or something!
Jealous jealous jealous! I it looks like you guys had a blast. I bet there was some great shopping (not so good prices, but nonetheless good shopping).
4 comments:
How fun Syd you guys looked like you had so much fun! I can't wait to hear!
Looks like so much fun! when you get back we will go to cafe with you! we are always down!
That looks like so much fun! It looks like you guys are livin it up while your there! Enjoy the rest of your vacation! One of these days we still need to get together with you guys and do dinner or something!
Jealous jealous jealous! I it looks like you guys had a blast. I bet there was some great shopping (not so good prices, but nonetheless good shopping).
Post a Comment