Saturday, February 21, 2009

The last few weeks have been NUTS!! this is all I have to share though

Sundance
We went up to Sundance the other day and enjoyed the sunshine and fresh powder. It was the most perfect day for us to ski!!


Valentines Day 2009
Chad was so good to me!! He got me the most beautiful pink roses(just what I wanted) and some Cafe Rio!!! I made him some fun Valentines and a funny candy bar poster. I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. He is such a great husband!!




2 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

How cute! I think that you should post a picture of the candy bar poster though, we want to see what you wrote! :)

Beck said...

Funny! Im sure the poster is dirty. haha! Better not post it :) Glad he was so good to you. Lets start having our lunch dates again. I miss them!