
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Busy Week
Not alot to report this week but the one highlight I had was going to see the Draper Temple. Tuesday Chad was working all day and so I decided to go up by myself and check it out. It was amazing, EVERYONE should really go!!! I am going through the temple in a few weeks for myself (Chad is coming too)for the first time and that will be amazing!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You are going through? Wow!! That is awesome. Good for you! You will love it.
What!! you are going thru the temple in a few weeks! that is awesome!! julia just went thru this weekend and it was so amazing to have my WHOLE family in there! I am proud of you Syd! Way to go!!! we went thru the draper temple a few weeks ago, it is so pretty!
Ps- thanks for doing my grandmas house! she loved it!
Sydney!!! HELLO, did I not just talk to you on the phone and you didn't tell me this! What day are you going through? I'm going to call you tomorrow...you're in trouble. Just kidding, but really I (we) are SO happy for you guys, I know that you've been looking forward to this for years :)
that's awesome sydney! miss you!
thanks again for the new hair! Love it! Come to Chicago!
Yeah the Draper temple was really fun to go see. I liked it a lot. I took Tyler with me and he was so into it. It was such a fun experience. I am so happy that you guys are going to take your endownments out. The temple brings me so much peace. It will be so nice for you guys to go somewhere to get away from everything in the world. You will love it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment