drawing them in crawling position. LOL
Next one was draw things that make you happy: Well as you see Chad drew ESPN and ME with scissors in my hand(So cute and funny) And mine has SUNSHINE,DISNEYLAND and TRAVEL(that is supposed to be the Statue of Liberty and a plane) Chad was not happy with mine since I did not draw him. OOPS!!!! We really had a good weekend and Thank you to Tasha and Ammon for having us over for treats last night!!! On a side note I learned that I am the worst at DRAWING


5 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! Love them! And come over anytime! we really enjoy hanging out with you and chad! you guys are awesome!
We're brushing up on our canasta skills in preparation for your visit. We'll be ready:) Can't wait!
That is too funny! At first I thought Chad was drawing you with scissors bc you wanted to stab his with them for watching ESPN. haha! Im a nerd. That was sweet of him. Just tell him he was an obvious thing that makes you happy. The sun, disneyland, and travel are only fun with him! Geez Chad you should have known that :) You guys are adoreable! Love the picture.
p.s. Your twins did look like dogs. haha!!!!! Love you!
Love the pictures---we have stake conference this weekend so im sure we'll be doing the same:) Also I thought I should let you know that I booked our flights/hotel and we are going to hawaii! (Kauai to be exact) So THANK YOU for the pep talk!!! You helped me decide to just get it done:)
Syd - I love your header! The quote is perfect - I need to put it in Morgan's bathroom for her - and your picture at the Eiffel Tower is the best! Come teach me how to play canasta
Post a Comment