Sunday, March 29, 2009

KEOKUK * NAUVOO * CARTHAGE JAIL

We went to the gas station down the road to get some breakfast a few mornings and this was the view across the Mississippi river looking at Nauvoo




Carthage Jail and the Mississippi river. The river was so beautiful. The whole Nauvoo area was amazing and I can't image how hard it would have been to leave there




Joseph Smith's house in Nauvoo










Me and Amanda after we got done at the temple






Well A few weeks ago I went to go visit one of my best friends Amanda in Keokuk, IA. She lives across the river from Nauvoo, like right across the river(as seen below)... I had the best time with her and her family. Here are the highlights of the trip.

4 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Syd I am so happy for you guys! I love you both! I loved Nauvoo it was such an amazing experience I am so glad you guys got to go there!

The Ericksons said...

I am jealous. I am glad you had a great time. I wish that I could go to the Nauvoo temple. When I was there, it was just the cornerstones! Oh and its only 2 weeks until you come! Yeah!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I am so jealous you got to go there! That is on my list!

The Moore Family said...

Thanks for coming....it was a blast. I think you need to move here, could you work on that for me??