Sunday, February 8, 2009
Our Last day
This was our last day in Paris. We woke up to snow and it soon turned to rain. We walked around and got some yummy food. This was the most amazing trip. We had the best time ever in Paris and are so grateful for our family who took the best care of us while there. Our view from the window was looking at the Tour Eiffel. It was PERFECT!!! I ate enough bread to last me a life time and loved every second of it. We walked till our legs feel off and finally got used to the time change the night before we left. We are still trying to get back on Utah time to this day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
How fun! I love all your pictures. I think you are the most photogenic person I know...seriously! Your beautiful. You will need to teach me how you blogged the little square collages. Good luck trying to get back on UT time. :)
I am glad you guys had such a good time! Again, we are so jealous. We are looking forward to seeing you guys in April!
so much fun!! hopefully one day will get to see Paris!!! that's great that you have family over there! i didn't know that! glad you had so much fun! Talk to ya soon!
Welcome back, glad that you guys had so much fun. Had Chad ever been before? That was probably super fun to show him around. Coming home next week! We will have to get together, and I need my hair done as usual. What would I do without my fav hairstylist?!
Sydney! What an amazing trip! I'm so jealous! It brought back so many memories looking at these pictures. We love Paris and hope to go back. What a fun time! Your friends and family look like you all had a blast! I ate enough crepes to last me a life time. Fabulous food!Great pictures!
OH MY HEAVENS!! Your trip looks like SO MUCH fun!! I love all the fun pictures!! I agree with Becky..you are the most photogenic person!
Don't worry, I know that one day..you will have a 'summer' home in Paris...
WOW - looks like you had SO much fun!!! I'll see you next Saturday and I can't wait to hear all about it (and I'll tell you all about our cruise!) My hair is in dire need of some fun color - so be thinkin of what you can do!!
I'm coming to Utah this next week. I would love to get my hair done. Do come to people's houses. Right off the thanksgiving point exit??:)
Post a Comment