Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day of Dodgers

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Thanks for coming! We had a lot of fun. Too bad you liked hanging out with Jenika more. Hey, how do you do the collage of pictures. I like that idea! Hope you are readjusting to Utah.

Anonymous said...

It's ALL about the Red Sox, my friend :)

Jen said...

You guys are funny...I like your homage to the Dodgers. I refered to you guys when I said we spent "time with our friends on the fourth." I guess you are just going to have to come visit again to make my blog post by name:)

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Welcome back!!! I love all the pics!! It looks like lyou guys had a fun time..

Anywho...when are we going to have a BBQ??

I LOVE the memory of me and you..it made me laugh:0)

Saun and Wes said...

Hey Syd,
Love your blog! You guys make a cute couple. And you are so photogenic. You look hot, sexy, beautiful in pretty much every picture. I'm excited to be able to see what you are up to instead of just saying hi to you when I get my hair done.
Love ya, Saundra

Anonymous said...

So you know how you said you were thinking about the shirt I made, are you trying to tell me something?

Beck said...

Ok so my memory of you...there are so many in our years together :) But the first time I saw you was a meet n greet at our ward. I remember you were wearing these cute hot pink flats. I thought you were so trendy and cute. And of course I loved our lunches every Tuesday. And when Asher was a baby you would come over everyday just to hold him. So cute! And when I didnt know how to use a flat iron yet you would come over and do my hair for me for $5 bucks. haha! Thats true love Syd.

Kass Martin said...

How fun! I love the Dodgers. They are an awesome team. A family favorite since my dad's side is from there. You two do lots of fun things, love it.

Todd Shauna and gang said...

Todd was so glad to see that baseball made it as a highlight!we love the Dodgers

Brookington said...

hey how do you make your pictures look like this?