hey syd it's joanna, im blog surfin thru everyone's blogs! ur's is way cute, I just had a random thougt, did you know if you switched the d and s in disney(land)it would spell sidney? maybe you've already done that one, anyway, we should all do a girls dinner some time, and check my blog out,but just to warn you i don't update often, only on occasion, which means when there's an occasion I will update, but I haven't for a while.
2 comments:
Shoot, girl-- you are TAN!!! Lucky!!! Looks like you had so much fun!
hey syd it's joanna, im blog surfin thru everyone's blogs! ur's is way cute, I just had a random thougt, did you know if you switched the d and s in disney(land)it would spell sidney? maybe you've already done that one, anyway, we should all do a girls dinner some time, and check my blog out,but just to warn you i don't update often, only on occasion, which means when there's an occasion I will update, but I haven't for a while.
Post a Comment