Aaron is moving...Shelly will move when the condo sells and i am so sad!! Last night a group of us went to dinner and had a blast! This is our group. Yep thats me and Becky in front!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I love the glitter toes, and I especially love the sign about the shoes...so cute! So, I'm glad Collynn told you my news. I miss her, and when she gets back into town lets hang out and do lunch or something...I would love that, and I would love to see you!
I really want one of your fav pictures that shelly took of you and chad for my wall in the family room so I can update your engagement pic. You guys are so cute!
6 comments:
I am glad that I am in the way back and you cant see my body!! Good picture!!!!
I love the glitter toes, and I especially love the sign about the shoes...so cute! So, I'm glad Collynn told you my news. I miss her, and when she gets back into town lets hang out and do lunch or something...I would love that, and I would love to see you!
We are sad too, but hopefully we can be neighbors again in Cali, right? Whose door will Benson knock on?
Ok why do I look so wide? You just had to pick the picture from that side huh!
I really want one of your fav pictures that shelly took of you and chad for my wall in the family room so I can update your engagement pic. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment