Shelly took the most amazing pictures of us last week. I highly recommend her!!! I will add more soon so stay tuned!! You can also see more on her site www.shelsphotos.blogspot.com
dang cute pics Syd! Yes and i finally met your cute mom today!! I knew she looked familiar! Such a small world. I love living in your old stomping grounds...everyone is so nice!! Anywho, stop by anytime..whenever you are in the hood!
5 comments:
Those are great pictures!
Very 2 are such a cute couple! Love the pics! I'm so glad you guys are bloggers! We will for sure keep in touch!
On that last post I meant to say You 2 are such a cute couple, not very 2. Anyway, just wanted to explain!
dang cute pics Syd! Yes and i finally met your cute mom today!! I knew she looked familiar! Such a small world. I love living in your old stomping grounds...everyone is so nice!! Anywho, stop by anytime..whenever you are in the hood!
Freaking cute pics!!! Shelly did a great job! You guys are an adorable couple!
Post a Comment