Monday, August 25, 2008

Brown Hair!!!!

So this is me trying to take a picture of myself after I got my hair done.. I like it but I think it is slightly too dark but oh well we know it will fade

10 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I of course love it. It looks great. I knew you would say its too dark because you always do when you go from blonde. I think it looks good. So are we going to be able to do glitter toes before I go home? We only have Thursday night left!

Saun and Wes said...

I actually think it looks really good. It always looks darker to you because you aren't used to it. I think you look hot!
-Saun

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Wow...the new you! I like it! Fun change for the fall season. I wanna go dark.

Abigail said...

Cute hair barfy!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

You are one sexy mama! I love the brown hair!!

Lance and Becky said...

It looks awesome...hot mamma!

Ammon and Tasha said...

I LOVE IT!! You sexy mama you!!!!

Todd Shauna and gang said...

fun way to start fall
it's even better in person
I bet it's fun to make everyone do a double take on you

Erin said...

Cute hair! It's great to hear from you! We are still right around the corner from Suggestions. You should stop by sometime! Congrats on getting married!

Beck said...

LOVE IT!!! Dark hair is so sexy!