Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our Busy Busy weekend.

We have had an eventful weekend. We went with Junell, Nick,Kira and Jordan out to dinner and than a sweet game of rock band. Nick has the voice of an angel and Chad rocked the drums.


This is me with G.G and Grandfather at the Finch picnic in Payson. We all get together 2 times a year and catch up on families. We love having this tradition. My grandparents flew out so that my grandfather could see all his brothers at this reunion. I am so grateful for my family and all the love and support that they give. After the picnic Chad and I went up and stayed the night at my uncle Brad's. We played round after round of the beloved game CANASTA... Went to bed late and woke up for more canasta in the morning. After Chad and I got our butts kicked at the game so finally packed up to leave. I asked Chloe if she wanted to come to my house(joking around) she looked at her mom, waved goodbye and said" By mom bye dad" Picked up her dolls purse and dog and went to the door. We where laughing so hard. Ranae said we where stuck taking her since I said that so toys and all we loaded her up and off we went to our house for the afternoon.


G.G,Owen and Chloe at the reunion




This is Chloe in the morning at the canasta table.Sweet hair










After we got to our house Chloe wanted to do her hair and this is the picture of her putting mousse in her hair. I think we used half the can because she wanted to keep doing it herself.


This is Chloe on our way back to see her parents. She wanted to call her mom and dad and this is her telling her dad that it was raining outside. (Still laughing so hard at this kid.) She is the funniest little girl. She also kept telling him " Sydney's house". Needless to say we had a blast with her.




3 comments:

Todd Shauna and gang said...

ok, we want to learn how to play Canasta! Next time we're together you're the teacher. We should've gotten a game going while at Barb's

Ammon and Tasha said...

How fun! See you are ready to have kids of your own! :) By the way if you ever want to take Izzy for the day I am down!!! :)

Beck said...

She is such a cute little girl! You are such a fun Aunt. And its fun to see Isaacs family isnt the only people to party in Payson :)