Monday, September 15, 2008
A good game of CaNaStA
Another family party thats turns into CANASTA mania. We had to play two games side by side since we had all 8 of us that wanted to play. Chand and i wanted to play Brad and Ranae but grandfather wanted a second chance to try and bet chad and I(friday night we killed G.F & Brad) But once again g.f lost to the greatest cancasta team ever(Chad&I) !!! There is nothing better than playing cards with my family. We are going to Delaware in a few weeks and G.F said he wants a re-match.. Here or there we will win grandfather. Ranae and Brad won there game against Cloby and Rachel.
My Aunt Ranae makes and sells these freakin cute watches with changeable bands. They are such a hot item right now!! She does parties and all so if you are wanting a cute watch bands. Her blog is http://www.busytimebeads.blogspot.com/

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those watches are sweet! I love um!
Hey Sydney!
I want to put more brown in my hair for fall, Can you bring some different colors on Tuesday?? Thanks! Allison
I love you! Do you know that? Your one of my best friends from now on! :)
Cute watches!!! So we need to get together and have a game night! That looked like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment