Friday, September 19, 2008

Blue + Paint= Cute Living Room



Well I got a BUG..A painting BuG and poor Chad got caught up in it. Its Friday night and I wanted to paint the living room blue. I stopped at the store on my way home and picked up this pretty color and off we go. I am so grateful for Chad and all he does to help me. He is such a great husband and you know what....? I love that Mr. Zimmerman

4 comments:

Shel said...

Fun! Can't wait to see the end result pics, be sure to post them ok! Still need to talk with you, we've been doing a little phone tag!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I am sure it turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see it.

Way to go Chad for helping!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Love the paint job! Why didnt you call me though - I am a pro after the past few weeks and my obssesion with painting my whole house!

Erin said...

Cute! We love to play Canasta too! Where are you guys living? And I want to see more wedding pics & hear more about you guys. DO you still work at Suggestions? How are you?