I really miss the Moore family. I met Amanda at a girls night that Becky had invited me to years ago. Amanda and I talked alot and from that night on we where friends.Before they moved up the hill I was at their house everyday & morning,noon and night sometimes.I would come home from work and not even go to my house just crash at the Moore's,we would watch all our fav show's and they are the one's that got me hooked on "The Office" I loved them like my own family and Yes I was always the 3rd wheel and loved every minute of it. I have so many good memories of all the years we where friends. They where my best friends even Adam and I where so close.. And now they have moved far far away. I miss them so much I cried the first few days every time I would think of them. I am missing Amanda so much and and it's been a week. She was always there for me(even at 3am) anytime I needed to talk to her or needed a shoulder to cry on she was there for me. I have never had a best friend move away from me before and all I can say is that this really sucks. Things I am going to miss about The Moore's1: Pantry full of good food 7:Late night talks
2:Adam's good protein shakes at night 8:Working out
3:Watching our shows 9:Banana bread and cookies
4:Gossiping 10:Adam's topic's
5:Reading our celeb magazines
6:Good Dinner's


5 comments:
I hear ya Sydney. I miss them like crazy.
So cute Syd! Yeah it does suck they are gone. I still cant believe it though. I feel like they are on vacation or something. You look so cute in the pictures with your long hair.
I miss you like crazy too!! We ahd some great times, and hope there is many. many more to come!!!
Look how long your hair was!!! You look like a totally different person in those pictures!
Wow! Those were the days. Remember when we told you that there was sniper up on Traverse and that he was moving towards our houses and was coming after you?!? That was so funny. I can't even count how many times we laughed so hard that we almost wet our pants. FUN times! Love ya.
Post a Comment