Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tell me... Tell me!!!!

Here are the directions:
1. Leave a comment on my blog, post one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

8 comments:

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

When we were freakin' visiting teaching companions! :0)

July 6th we were in St. George, last week we were at a good friends homecoming, and we were there yesterday....but you weren't! Where were you guys??

Abigail said...

when we barfed together

Anonymous said...

ha! The time you called me at the concierge desk at Sundance and asked for black towels. I was so confused and didn't know it was you and said something like, "Uh, okay." You SO had me!!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha....eating the whole weight watchers cake together over at amanda's old house. we totally abused the point of that cake.

Anonymous said...

I remember booking 2 early sat. morning appt's for u & junell as an april fool's joke, and you guys got me back by having that guy grab me at night outside ur apt.I was so freaked out, plus I just found out I was prego, but hadn't told anybody, so that made me more scared.Why I oughta... We really need a phase 10 night sometime!!

The Moore Family said...

Do you remember when me, you and Wendi got into Wendi's car and went over to Ericas house to spy sista?? When I was gonna pay you to go to MJ's and ........and when we went to Costco and bought those comfy blankets and came home and snuggled up on the couch reading our celeb magazines. Great times~ love ya!!

Shel said...

Ticket to Ride baby! Thanks for introducing us to that one! Also, when you knocked on our door when you got home from Vegas that one time, you know what I mean? We were like, WHAT!?

The Ericksons said...

Ok I am laughing at the comment before mine about Vegas! Yeah thats funny. I remember how you and Rachel looked like fools dancing to Don't Turn Around at Fish Lake! I know I was not around then, but still the video is hilarious. That can be Chad's memory!