Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Independance Hall

So we decided to go to down Philly and see all the historic sights. We went to Jim's Deli and Chad got an original Philly cheese steak. We saw alot of fun things and went on some tours of the town
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Erin said...

Very cute pics! Looks like you guys had fun! And what's this about you going to a UTAH game?!

jim and wendi said...

Now all you can say is "Thank you Priceline!" HEHE! It looks like you guys had an incredible time.

Palmer Family said...

How fun! Even though you didn't really plan on going.

Ammon and Tasha said...

So was the trip worth it even if you didnt mean to book air line tickets? I am jealous that Chad got a philly cheesteak! I freaking love those! Hey why dont you bring one home for your fat prego friend! :)

Toni S. Cook said...

ha! found YOU :) and now you can see what a huge shakespeare nerd I really am!

Also---I LOVE your pictures, the trip looks so fun. And I love how you put them all in a collage, is it hard to do?

Bale Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love New York City but have never been to Philly! Someday. We should get together sometime soon and do dinner or anything fun!

Lance and Becky said...

What a blast! I love your collages, they are soo dang cute! I am so glad you we're going for the utes :) That made me sooo happy!

CattermoleNation said...

You guys seem to be doing EVERYTHING!!! Good for you guys. I hope all is well, and hope to hear from you and Chad soon.

Meg and T.J. said...

Hi Syd!
You and Chad are so cute! Have fun in NYC!
XOXO, Meg