Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Liberty Bell and Fire Truck ride and Sports arena

So Chad had to take pictures of all the fire trucks as they would pass. We came upon this corner street that had a fire station so Chad wanted his picture taken in front and as I was getting out the camera the caption asked him if he wanted to ride in the truck, he of course did and this was the high light of his day. We also had to go see the steps Rocky ran up I guess(I have never seen that movie) So I didn't get why that is so special...Oh and the sports event centers
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

You are so good I cant believe you posted all ready. It looks like you guys had so much fun I am glad your back. missed your guts!

Ammon and Tasha said...

You have never seen Rocky? Girl what was your childhood like?! :)

Todd Shauna and gang said...

I'm guessing your next date night is Rocky original then you can watch the latest remake (heard it was actually pretty good)