I showed them all around(I will upload pic's later)
WICKED and Kira went with her sister in-law so I had the night to myself. I walked the city for hours and decided to go to the TRUMP TOWER . While I was there I talked to the door man for ever asking him about Donald Trump. Next thing you know he was walking down the stairs with his wife. I got out my camera and started taking pictures and I was shaking and so my pic's are blurry..SORRY So this is him and his wife and than me with him,I totally asked him and he said"Ok,Hurry" so I did!! this was the highlight of my trip.


9 comments:
You are so brave. That would be so intimidating! That is so cool.
You better watch out for the paps. They are going to be after you for this picture. Be careful!
ahahaha!! You met TRUMP!! That is so classic---you are a champ for getting a picture with him that is awesome.
Thats freaking awesome! I cant believe you got pics with Trump - CRAZY!
That is so freakin cool! I cant believe it. How fun!
You are so lucky I opened the celebrity doors! You with the Trumps and me with Seal and then Heidi Klum! We are pretty awesome...although mine are a little better looking than the Donald! Haha! Good work!
Syd.. You are the bravest person I know. Seriously though, Donald Trump's hair - is it as bad in real life as it looks on TV? So, go to my blog. I have updated it with pics of my baby. I miss you, and know I need to come visit.
WOW! Nice! Did you talk to him at all? Maybe you'll get your wish to be famous after all :)
Wow! Between you and Britt you have racked up quite a few sightings. I never recognize anyone!
Post a Comment