Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Forgot to mention

So I forgot to tell you that when Kira and I where in the bathroom in New York Kira came out and told me to look at this older lady coming out, she looks like that one lady from Two and a half men and I waited for her and I thought she did look familiar,was not totally sure though. We where back in our hotel that night and there she was on the T.V,it was her. So I had 3 stars from New York!!! Yeah I love it. Britt I am catching up to you with the star sightings.

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

You got 4 more to go! I have seen 7, but only met and talked to Seal and Heidi. But I have also seen Jada Pinkett Smith, Mary J Bleige, Carrot Top, Taye Diggs (the one from private practice) and his wife who is a broadway star! Its fun huh? Oh I and I just found out that Coolio (like he really matters) lives seriously down the street! I tell ya its cool to live here. So now do you want to move here????

Ammon and Tasha said...

I freaking love two and half men! That would have been so fun to see her! What a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Cool! That lady's name is Holland taylor and she was also in the movie One Fine Day (with George Clooney, sigh!!!)

Yeah, I'm afraid that working at Sundance for almost 10 years, I'm way ahead of you in seeing stars.....sorry (but not really!!!)

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Oh yea I am so glad I was not crazy I knew she was famous. I wish we could go back to New York only this time with our hubbys!

Lance and Becky said...

What a fun trip! Take advantage of these vaca's before kiddos :)