Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Well Halloween was a very fun day!!! We both worked all day so boring I know.Chad dressed up as a Dodgers baseball player and I didn't dress up for the first time in history. After work we went to my uncles to play CANASTA of course and hand out candy with my family. Owen was a "Scary Bat" , Rachel brought him over to trick-or-treat at my house.Oh and Chloe was a Bunny if you cant tell . So Chloe likes to put in these Vampire teeth and it was the most hilarious thing ever they where so big in her little mouth but she loved them anyway.














3 comments:

Shel said...

I can't believe that you didn't dress up! I was waiting to see what you were going to be, all that anticipation for nothing! Just kidding, I'm glad that you had a good night, we are coming home for Thanksgiving so hopefully we'll get to see you guys :)

Erin said...

SO cute! You look so happy! Are those your cousin's babies?? Love that we're stayin in touch better! Talk to ya soon:).

Beck said...

WHAT! You didnt dress up? You are SO married :) haha! jk.

AJ misses you.