Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Everybody come see how good this looks

AFTER(with frame) BEFORE(WITHOUT)


Well i have been very busy with the re-model of our place..Well not re-model but a little fixin up. I have been wanting to paint my bathroom so yesterday I DID!!! I love how great it turned out. I also went to the wonderful Home Depot and had this frame made to go around the mirror(this is before and the other is after) and it made the biggest difference. Thanks to Andrea for the idea. I wanted to paint it dark brown but Chad would not let me...so its white. I drilled holes in the drawers and put in knobs.......I am lovin it all. My mom also bought me this light from Pottery Barn and so i have had to put it together,so much time and work. Tomorrow someone is coming to hang it and I cant wait. So this is why I have not blogged in a while,I have been acting like Martha Stewart and love every minute of it!!! So come see how good it looks




8 comments:

Shel said...

YEAH! Your chandelier! I'm so excited for you that you finally got it, I can't wait to see it all next week! You can ignore my facebook message for pics, because here they are. Looks great, Martha better watch her back!

Erin said...

Your bathroom is so cute!!! Lots of hard work. And about the post, maybe not mean, but it makes you have another reason besides random visitors stopping by to have your house clean:). It was still fun:). I can't wait to see your chandelier either!!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!! I LOVE the frame around the mirror (and I like it white). Can't wait to see pictures of the chandelier in all its glory once it's hung up!

Andrea Templeman said...

The Mirror in the Bathroom looks so great!! I'm so happy you did it. I think I might have to do it in my place now. I also LOVE the color in your bathroom!!! It looks so bright and happy.

The Ericksons said...

I like the way the bathroom turned out. Its not striped any more. The mirror looks fantastic. Good work.

Ammon and Tasha said...

So cute!! Turned out great!

Beck said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bathroom! And LOVE the chandelier. Everything is SOOOOO cute! Love it!

Todd Shauna and gang said...

I need to frame my mirror - did you just make one the same size out of moulding and then glue it right to the mirror? You might have to come help me