Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Babies

THE PICTURES ARE NOT SHOWING SO LOOK AT BECKY& ISAAC"S THEY ARE ON THERE

This is me a few days ago with Alli & Ezra. I want twins when we have kids and so this was perfect practice(no Im not prego). I had the best time. They loved me holding them.Look at the hair on that cute boy!!












This is Alli with a HUGE bow. So the deal with bow is... Isaac(the dad) hates flower bows on little girls and every time I put one on her he takes it off. So last night she needed a diaper change and in return for me changing it he would let me put a bow on her head. So here it is the biggest one I could find. He was not happy but I told him a deal is a deal. You know the second I left he took it off.









3 comments:

Beck said...

I cant believe she actually looks cute with that flower on her head...haha! Its a cute picture of the 2 of you.

p.s. for some reason the first 2 pics of her and azra arent showing up. its just a box with an x in it.

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

Oh my she is so cute I can't wait for you to watch mine auntie syd.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

VERY CUTE!!

I love the big flowers! The bigger the better :0) You will be a great mom! I can't wait to see how many pairs of shoes your house will be FILLED with! Especially with TWINS! :0)