Saturday, November 29, 2008

So GRATEFUL

Happy Thanksgiving! Chad and I had my parents over for the Holiday. Chad was very excited to have deep fried turkey for the first time(I don't eat meat). You could see the juice dripping off it as it was being cut,Chad said it was the best turkey he has ever had and the left overs where even better. I am so grateful for my parents and all they do for us. I am so grateful for all my family and friends, I have the best people in the world around me. I feel so blessed and I am so grateful for my heavenly father and all his love that I feel every day. My list goes on but is much to long to post.. I hope everyone had a great holiday. XOXO








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, there's Steve! Without a hat--what?? :) I miss working with him. Deep fried turkey is SOooOooOO delicious!! Just one of many reasons to eat meat!!