
Yes be jealous!!! This is my wonderful husband cleaning off my car for me early Wednesday morning before I went to work. We got over 5 inches of snow that night and it kept falling all morning. I left for work and it was pure hell getting there,the traffic was so bad the freeway going to salt lake was a stand still. Thanks Babe for cleaning off my car(oh and he warmed it up too)
7 comments:
Way to go Chad. Keep it up! :)
Ok so I think you need to move here.....the same day it did that in Utah I was riding around in Iowa with the top down on the convertible and enjoying 78 degree weather!!!
that's so sweet! you guys had way
more snow up there then we did down here!!
I cant believe all the snow you got! You and your hubby are super cute. Hope your doing well.
what a champ!! i can't believe you got so much snow! I'm excited for the holidays but I am definitely NOT excited for a freezing cold car in the morning and icy windshields.
That is so nice of Chad! What a great guy!
Okay yea he is a great husband!
Post a Comment