Sunday, December 7, 2008

Just for fun..hehehe

( Having Camara fun after Chads work Party)



I made Chad do a Photo Shoot after his work party. I don't know why I love taking pictures of us but I DO! You all may get sick of it but that's part of being my friends..Telling me how cute we are.LOL. This is our tree by the way. LOVE IT





Now this one is at Chad's work party. We had a great time and the treats that we(I) made where a hit,everyone wanted the popcorn recipe. I was glad that all our(MY) hard work payed off.




3 comments:

Erin said...

you guys look so cute:). i too want your caramel corn recipe! love your hair!

Ammon and Tasha said...

Cute pics! yes I want the popcorn recipe so you can just go ahead and post it! that would be great! thanks! it was VERY YUMMY!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Ok...you make me laugh!

It sounds like your night of carmel popcorn was CRAZY!!! but it looks like it turned out SOOOO good! Can I request a bowl of that on my door by tomorrow night??? YUMMY!

I made those same cookies last year..very delicious!