Friday, December 12, 2008

WICKED

Well today was a VERY long day for us. We went to bed at 11:30 last night and woke up at 2:45 this morning so that we could make it up to SLC to get Wicked Tickets. It was so nuts. People where sleeping at the door,they had been there all night. We where number 300 in line and waited in the cold till 7:00am when they started selling tickets. Chad was such a trooper for coming with me,he didn't want me to go alone. He was cranky but thats ok. I was so glad that we got tickets to go. I have seen it in NYC but wanted to go with Chad here. We also decided to buy extra and sell them. After putting them on KSL they where gone after 4minutes. Crazy. There was over 700 people there wanting tickets. I felt bad they didn't get them but they should have gone early like me. Here we are almost to the door to get our tickets.

5 comments:

Bale Family said...

Way to go getting tickets! My mom and I tried to get some this morning but they were all sold out. We didn't try that hard though. I've seen it before but that's one that you can never see too many times.

Beck said...

Fun! I wish you would have sold them to me. Wow Chad you are a trooper!

Jordan Wilkins said...

Hey Sydney! :) Thanks for letting me come over tonight--it was really fun! (you are going to need to teach me how to create a cute blog...mine is plain...i dont know how to get all the cute backround stuff. :)

Jord&Kira Lynch said...

oh don't lie I know you didn't feel bad for those people. I am glad you got them!

Lance and Becky said...

What troopers you are! Oh, you will have so much fun! I've heard it's amazing! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!