At 3pm today I went to lay Lincoln down for his normal nap. For some reason today he did not want to go to his bed. After listening to him cry for a bit I went and got him out. I sat in the rocking chair turned on some Lullaby's and and rocked him to sleep. After letting him fall into a deep sleep I enjoyed some of my favorite songs "you are my sunshine" and "somewhere over the rainbow". I am thinking to myself.. Do I take him to bed so he can get a good nap since he is sick or keep rocking him since he NEVER does this(falls asleep in my arms) after much selfless thought I decided to careful take him to his bed and let him get a good afternoon nap... So I lay him down and starts to cry *CRAP* so I leave him to cry and after 15 minutes I go in and see him and he was in his bed like THIS
He is now playing all over the house like the energizer bunny



1 comment:
I have made this mistake many many times!!
Post a Comment