This exact time yesterday I was in Labor. My baby us going to be 1 at midnight and I think I am going to cry. It is so sad how fast they grow up, YES I said SAD!!! Why cant it go a little slower... Well not the first 6 weeks but after that why cant it go slow??? He is a total crack up and the BEST little guy. I have been sucking off his face all day today. He makes Chad and I so happy and we are so so GrAtEfUl for our sweet little guy!!! So feel free to send gifts! Thanks a Mill!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lincoln!!! Just wait until his first day of preschool.
Happy Birthday tomorrow Linc! I wish we could celebrate with you guys! Give him hugs and kisses for us too!
Awww, what cute pictures! Happy 1st Birthday to Lincoln!
Post a Comment