Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Are you kidding me.. 1 Already???

Midnight Jan 11,201o I had this little/big bundle of joy. a freakin 8lbs 9oz.. HUGE!!! And has not slowed down since. He is a big, sweet, smart, busy fast growing boy. I am so sad that he is growing up so fast. (guess we need to have another one) Today we had a fun day with him and loved telling him all day how glad we are that he was born. We love him more than anything and feel so blessed that Heavenly father gave us such a perfect little guy.





He has such a fun birthday date today...

He turns 1 on 1/11/11

I took this pictures of him when he was 3 days old.. Now look at him with the same stuffed animal. *CrAzY*















1 YEAR OLD!! Tonight we had some family and friends over for cupcakes. We gave Lincoln is own cupcake to eat and he ate it ALL!!! He now has a sugar high and wont stop laughing.



























Nana Bev gave him a mini Piano and he LOVES LOVES LOVES it. It is pretty funny to watch him play.



















4 comments:

Shel said...

Happy Birthday cute little Lincoln! We need to get together sometime so that Aaron can actually MEET him! We should have you over for dinner!

The Ericksons said...

OH how fun! I cannot believe how fast it goes by. You do need another one!

Saundra said...

I love the picture with the pig. That is crazy to see how much he has grown. I can't believe you have a 1 year old. And what a neat birthday. 1 on 1-11-11. Cool. He is so cute.

Josh and Anna said...

He is so cute Syd! I can't believe he is growing up so fast!