

Welcome 2011
I have a few plans for this year that I am very excited to start! I wont share them with you because a few of them are a bit personal but I hope to stick to my goals and have a great year!
2010
WOW!! What a crazy but good year. We had blessings along with TRIALS!! The biggest blessing of 2010 was our sweet PERFECT baby boy! We love him so much and are so grateful for all the joy that he brings to us each day! Chad's knee is healing slowly but he is improving all the time(No skiing this year!). I am still doing hair a few days a week and am home with the baby too. We are so grateful for all of the blessings of 2010 and are excited for 2011!!!


1 comment:
Lincoln's eyes are STUNNING! What a little cutie you have!
Post a Comment